HERITAGE ACADEMY has an open enrollment policy. Applications are accepted throughout the school year.
Process for the 2017-2018 School Year:
- Schedule a tour of the school and an appointment with the principal.
- Submit an Application and Application Fee (non-refundable).
- Submit the Application Packet, including:
- Current Teacher Reference (confidential)
- Former Teacher Reference (confidential)
- Last year’s final report card
- Current report card
- Copy of latest SAT or other standardized testing
- Examples of current writing and math work
- Any learning testing that is applicable
- Complete Screening and/or Placement Tests:
- Kindergarten – Gesell Screening
- Grades 2-6- Singapore Math Placement Test
- When the Information Packet is complete and when all work and test scores are received, the packet is evaluated by the administration and an interview is scheduled with the principal.
- Work, packet, interview, and test scores are evaluated by the admissions committee.
- Decision letters are sent out via email.
- Submission of Registration Fee within 10 days of admission.
- Submission of tuition due by August 15. All subsequent tuition fees are due the first of each month and considered late on the 15th of each month. Tuition is divided into 10 equal monthly payments.
HERITAGE ACADEMY admits students of any race, color, and national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.