STATEMENT OF FAITH
- We believe that all Scripture is verbally inspired by God and that it is the supreme and final authority in faith and life.We believe in one God existing in three persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in one God existing in three persons – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the virgin birth of the Lord Jesus Christ, in His vicarious and atoning death, His bodily resurrection and His Second Coming.
- We believe that man is created in the image of God, that man sinned and thereby incurred physical death and separation from God.
- We believe that the Christian is saved by grace through faith wholly apart from human merit and works and that all who receive the Lord Jesus Christ by faith are born again.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of all the dead: the saved to eternal life in heaven and the unsaved to eternal judgment.
- We believe that Christians are to be separated unto God, living holy lives pleasing to Him and witnessing to His glory.
- We believe that God directly created the heavens and the earth and all that lies therein.